T-SHIRT FUNDRAISER FOR LOCAL BUSINESSES
CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT YOUR FAVOURITES!
We are following up the recent ‘Love Glossop Support Local’ campaign with a new initiative called ‘Local Shirts for Local People’.
Businesses send us their logo, design or artwork, we do a t-shirt mock up and place it on our online shop for a limited period of time where customers can place orders for the shirt. It’s a unique way for customers to support their favourite local shop, bar, restaurant or venue!
£10 from each sale goes directly to the business. The campaign begins on June 1st and runs throughout the month. All orders are pre-orders and shirts will be produced and shipped once the campaign ends.
BUSINESSES!!! - HERE’S HOW YOU CAN BE INVOLVED:
- Send us your artwork. This could be your logo or a new design to promote your business, feel free to be creative! The design needs to be one colour and ideally in vector format or a high resolution (300dpi) pdf or jpg image. Let us know if you need any help here.
- Once you have registered your interest with us we’ll provide you with a chart so you can pick the colour of your shirt. We will be using Stanley/Stella garments which are really nice quality and a great fitting shirt. They are made from 100% organic cotton and we print using eco-friendly, water-based inks.
- Once we have your design and shirt colour we’ll provide you with a mock-up image and information that you can share with your customers on your website and social media.
- We will launch on June 1st so please send us your design before then so we can include all participants on that day. The pre-order will end on June 30th and we will make all payments to businesses after this date.
- If you would like to be involved in this campaign please email Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org
- TO SUMMARISE… send us your design before June 1st. Customers can order the shirts between June 1st and 30th. In early July we will print and ship the shirts and pay businesses the money we’ve raised. Nice!